Earned Media Executive
About Barracuda Barracuda is an established Digital Marketing agency with offices in central London, with a large array of clients, from start-ups to big brands. We have a strong nurturing and supportive culture, with a fun and relaxed atmosphere in the office. As a medium sized agency, you will have the opportunity to be involved […]
Barracuda is an established Digital Marketing agency with offices in central London, with a large array of clients, from start-ups to big brands. We have a strong nurturing and supportive culture, with a fun and relaxed atmosphere in the office.
As a medium sized agency, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of business areas, where everybody’s ideas are welcome and encouraged.
If you are looking for real responsibility and a place to hone your skills, Barracuda is the perfect agency.
About the role
The successful candidate will work across a broad variety of client accounts and report directly to the SEO account manager.
The focus of this role will be split 50/50 between digital PR & outreach and supporting the SEO account manager with day-to-day delivery of scheduled workload from a strategic on-site technical + reporting and account management perspective.
The career progression of this role will be dependent on the strengths & preferences demonstrated by the successful candidate. This could be in the direction of on-site technical SEO, data insights, CRO & account management, or in the direction of off-site digital PR & outreach (+ social & creative content).
In addition to training, the successful candidate will be expected to maintain an up to date knowledge on the industry through their own reading and curiosity.
Required skills and interests:
- Confident with numbers & working with large data sets
- Analytical skills – the ability to see a story within numbers
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Time management
- Mindful of the time it takes to complete tasks
- Ability to manage workflow & and prioritise tasks in relation to deadlines
- Relationship building
- The ability to curate and manage relationships both within and outside of an office environment
- Innovation & creative flair
- Demonstrate an interest in doing things differently, venturing off the beaten track and challenging perceived norms
- Information technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Attention to detail
- Drive & ambition
- Interest in online user journeys, UX and all things digital
Additional skills and interests (preferred):
- Experience with Google Analytics or other online tracking suites
- Experienced in Digital PR & Outreach
- Experienced in writing copy for the web
- 0 to 2 years digital marketing experience, ideally in off-site SEO. If no salaried experience, then a demonstrable interest in digital marketing outside of education.
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- On-going training