Senior SEO Executive
About the role
The successful candidate will work across a broad variety of client accounts and report directly to the SEO account manager.
The role is focused on supporting the SEO account manager with day-to-day delivery of scheduled activity from an on-site technical + reporting and account management perspective, as well as creative off-site projects in the field of digital PR, content strategy and distribution.
The role has the potential for linear progression in the form of promotion to SEO Account Manager, taking on the responsibilities of this title by way of leading SEO accounts + maintaining and developing client relationships.
In addition to training, the successful candidate will be expected to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the industry through their own reading and curiosity.
Required skills and interests
- Confident with numbers & working with large data sets
- Analytical skills – the ability to see a story within numbers
- Information technology
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Excel
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Time management
- Mindful of the time it takes to complete tasks
- Ability to manage workflow & and prioritise tasks in relation to deadlines
- Relationship building
- The ability to curate and manage relationships both within and outside of an office environment
- Innovation & creative flair
- Demonstrate an interest in doing things differently, venturing off the beaten track and challenging perceived norms
- Attention to detail
- Business Acumen & commercial awareness
- Drive & ambition
- Interest in online user journeys, UX and all things digital
Additional skills and interests (preferred)
- Experience with Google Analytics or other online tracking suites
- Experienced in Digital PR & Outreach
- Experienced in writing copy for the web
- At least 2 years hands on experience in SEO. Preferably in an agency environment with direct client contact.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension contribution.
- On-going training.